Monday, July 03, 2006

How I Became My Own Consumer Credit Counseling Service And Bounced Back From My Bad Credit Nightmare (part 15)

I said I would share the fruits of my hard-won knowledge regarding all things credit related, and I'm going to do exactly that.

Here's what I'm going to start with: I'm going to tell you, specifically, step-by-step, and in explicit detail, what you'd get if you bought one of those "create a new credit file" programs. I know that back in the day, when I was desperate and buried beneath an avalanche of bad-credit-related problems, I yearned for a quick fix, an easy solution. I spent something like $200 on a program that promised to reveal the dark secrets behind creating a new credit file. I was more than curious; I was, as I've said, desperate and therefore highly motivated; I handed over the money like $200 was nothing and grabbed the first "create a new credit file" system that I could find.

I figure if I share this with you, you won't have to be tempted to spend your money on how to create a new credit file. Because there are better ways to spend your money. And what I learned was that in the long run, you're better off just starting the whole tedious business of cleaning up your credit the old fashioned way - by means of a slow, consistent campaign. Actually, it's not all that tedious and difficult to do. But because the easy way out always holds more allure, I might as well remove that temptation by showing you exactly what you'd get if you paid for some new credit file program.

What you'll read will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, uncensored.

I'm not recommending it, but it makes for interesting reading. In the end, you'll have to decide for yourself ... (consumer credit counseling, to be continued).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home